Committed to safeguarding your confidential information
Enright, Mollin, Cascio & Ramusevic are committed to safeguarding the confidential information provided to our firms in the strictest confidence. These records include all personal information that we collect from you in connection with any of the services provided.
We have never disclosed information to non-affiliated third parties, expect as permitted by law, and do not anticipate doing so in the future. If we were to anticipate such a change in firm policy, we would be prohibited under the law from doing so without advising you first.
What we do to ensure your privacy
As you know, we use financial information that you provide us to help you meet your personal financial goals while guarding against any real or perceived infringement of your rights to privacy. Our policy with respect to personal information about you is listed below:
- We limit employee access to information only to those who have a business or professional reason for knowing, and only to nonaffiliated parties as permitted by law. For example, federal regulations permit us to share a limited amount of information about you with a brokerage firm in order to execute transactions on your behalf, or so that our firm can discuss your financial situation with your accountant or lawyer.
- We maintain a secure office and computer environment to ensure that your information is not placed at unreasonable risk.
- The categories of nonpublic personal information that we collect from a client depend upon the scope of the client engagement. It will include information about your personal finances, information about your health to the extent that it is needed in the planning process, information about transactions between you and third parties and information from consumer reporting agencies.
- For unaffiliated third parties that require access to your personal information, including financial service companies, consultants and auditors, we also require strict confidentiality in our agreements with them and expect them to keep this information private. Federal and state regulators also may review firm records as permitted under law.
- We do not provide your personally identifiable information to mailing list vendors or solicitors for any purpose.
- Personally identifiable information about you will be maintained during the time you are a client, and for the required time thereafter that such records are required to be maintained by federal and state securities laws, and consistent with the CFP Board and AICPA Code of Ethics. After this required period of record retention, all such information will be destroyed.