1. The initial interview focuses on your current financial picture and determines your goals and objectives.
2. A written analysis is prepared addressing your specific issues, including:
3. Meet in personal to review the recommendations, discuss the analysis and look at alternative scenarios as needed.
4. The goal is to develop a written implementation plan to make sure we follow through on the recommendations you agree are appropriate.
5. Monitor the plan and your portfolio on an ongoing basis to make sure you stay on track and are reaching your goals.
For more information on financial planning and using a Certified Financial Planner in particular, go to www.CFP-board.org.